Yo-Kai Watch 2
Watch out! The strangely charming troublemakers, Yo-kai, are back for an all-new adventure! Find, befriend, and battle more than 350 new and returning Yo-kai. Hop on a train to seek out new towns and new Yo-kai. Teaming up with the heroic cat, Hovernyan, travel back in time to save Springdale, and witness the origin of the Yo-Kai Watches!
- Embark on an all-new adventure in Springdale with more than 350 new and returning Yo-kai to discover and befriend - each with a unique look, personality, and Soultimate Moves.
- Assemble your team of 6 Yo-kai Watch to battle troublemaking Yo-kai, solve people's problems, and end a civil war between competing Yo-kai factions.
- Touchscreen-based battle actions initiate powerful Soultimate Moves, purify inspirited Yo-kai, and heal your Yo-kai.
- Ride trains to new surrounding areas, such as the countryside village Harrisville and seaside town of San Fantastico.
- Travel back in time to discover the origin of the Yo-kai Watch and meet Classic Yo-kai from 60 years ago, while you ensure the Yo-kai Watch Model Zero is created and your timeline is preserved.
- Team up with up to 4 players in an all-new action-based local multiplayer mode (additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately).
- For the first time, challenge your friend's team over the internet in addition to local wireless in 2-player multiplayer battles.
- Get on of three special Yo-kai (Buchinyan, Noko, or Komasan) by using data from the original YO-KAI WATCH game.
- Will launch with two versions - YO-KAI WATCH 2: Bony Spirits and YO-KAI WATCH 2: Fleshy Souls - each featuring Yo-kai that can only be befriended in their respective games.
- Collect, detect, and connect real-world Yo-kai Watch YO-MOTION medals (each sold separately), for use with the Hasbro produced Yo-kai Watch Model Zero watch (each sold separately), and scan the codes on the back of the medals to get in-game content, like new Yo-kai, items, or other bonuses.