1, 2, Switch
Nintendo / Mar 03, 2017
This is the first Nintendo video game in which players compete in fun activities while staring into each other's eyes instead of at the TV screen. From Wild West gunslinging to copying each other's dance moves, the games in 1-2-Switch make creative use of a broad variety of Nintendo Switch features to liven up parties with anyone, anywhere, at any time.
- SWORDFIGHT: Parry your opponent's strikes and show them who's more skilled with a blade.
- RUNWAY: Serve up your fiercest walk. Stomp that runway to the beat and strike your sharpest pose.
- SODA SHAKE: You can really feel the bubbles building up! Shake too hard and the bottle will blow. Try to pass the Joy-Con to the next person ripe and ready to pop!
- BABY: Cradle the whole console in your arms for a unique gaming experience! Mum and Dad think they know everything, but will they be the fastest to soothe this fussy baby to sleep?
- WIZARD: After your opponent thrusts their wand at you, use that opportunity to fire a counterattack. Choose your timing carefully!
- TELEPHONE: Try chatting to your opponent so they're distracted when the call comes in!
- SHAVE: Try to imagine what you've already shaved - there are no mirrors to help you here! You're aiming for a clean, close shave with no nicks.
- JOY-CON ROTATION: It sounds easy enough - hold the Joy-Con in one hand and rotate it carefully - but wobble too much and you get no points for that turn! You've got to balance bravery and delicacy if you want to win.
- SNEAKY DICE: You know your opponent's score, and they know yours - but when highest score wins, can you convince your opponent that their good roll is actually worthless?
- BEACH FLAG: Look straight ahead and pump your arms and legs as fast as you can to dash to victory!
- QUICK DRAW: Be careful you don't pull the trigger too early and shoot the ground. Aim straight for your opponent's heart and don't miss!
- SAMURAI TRAINING: Read your opponent carefully – will they feint or swing for real?
- TABLE TENNIS: As you bat the ball back and forth, you can almost start to feel a real table between you! Try switching up your style when you hit the ball to get one up over your opponent.
- SAFE CRACK: Slowly turn your Joy-Con and feel for the subtle tremors when you find the right spot! Maybe it's easier if you close your eyes…
- MILK: Squeeze first with your index finger, then your middle finger, just as you would with a real cow! Get your timing right and feel the milk as it flows into the cup!
- EATING CONTEST: Hold the right Joy-Con's IR Motion Camera up to your mouth and eat up! The faster you can chomp, the better!
- BALL COUNT: It feels just like there are balls inside the Joy-Con! The trick here is to tilt the Joy-Con so the balls inside move slowly enough for you to feel them.
- COPY DANCE: Pay close attention to how your opponent moves. The more accurately you can copy them, the higher your score. When it's your turn, try to strike weird poses to confuse your opponent!
- AND MORE...: There are many more games that use the new functions of the Joy-Con!
|Barcode||Region||Edition||Price Loose||Price CiB||Price New||Source|
|045496590444||Europe||USD $34.07||USD $35.02||USD $38.00||PriceCharting.com|