Giana Sisters: Twisted Dream - Owltimate Edition
DeveloperBlack Forest Games
The Owltimate Edtion contains the original Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams as well as all existing DLC, including Rise Of The Owlverlord. But that's not all: five brand-new levels and beautiful new story cutscenes between each level make this the best Giana Sisters outing ever. Also, famous german video game music composer Chris Huelsbeck and swedish band Machinae Supremacy have created new tracks for the game.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams offers classic 2D platforming fun in meticulously detailed 3D environments. Players can turn cute Giana into a punk version of herself at the press of a button, transforming the game's star, the soundtrack and even the world. This overhaul isn't merely cosmetic: Giana's punk persona is a critical to overcoming obstacles and solving particularly tricky situations. In her sweet incarnation, Giana whirls gracefully over obstacles and opponents, but when 'punked up' she smashes through stone blocks with mighty dashes and can master her environment by bouncing off walls.
- Impressive abilities: Negotiate tricky level design by wall-running, vaulting and smashing your way through the world, ignoring gravity in the process
- Intuitive and precise controls: Giana's powers are numerous, but slick controls enable you to master her skills and pull off expert-level manoeuvres with ease
- Jaw-dropping worlds: Fantastical, transforming 2D worlds drawn in sumptuous 3D come to life on Nintendo Switch
- Explore and discover: Pick apart 40 thrilling, secret-filled levels brimming with challenges and surprises
- Innovative gadgets: Navigate evolving landscapes by utilizing everything around you fly with bubble gum bubbles, bounce on springs and supercharge your sprints via conveyor belts
- Epic boss battles: Push yourself to the limits as you battle gigantic creatures from the depths of Giana's worst nightmares