Flight Sim World
Publisher & DeveloperDovetail Games
The future of flight simulation has arrived! Choose from our fleet of sleek, highly-detailed aircraft and take-off to exotic places through a variety of spectacular weather conditions. Take on one of our challenging missions, create your own flight plan, or climb the ranks with our authentic lesson programs.
Flight Sim World includes:
- Seven gorgeous single and twin propeller aircraft
- Advanced weather engine powered by trueSKY technology
- Immersive lessons and challenging missions to test your skills
- Pilot profile which keeps track of your progress
- Professional grade tools for creating your own aircraft and scenery using the Flight Sim World SDK, and a detailed Mission Editor that allows you to create and share missions on Steam Workshop
- Integration of Accu-Feel technology
- Integration of the critically acclaimed Orbx FTX Global, which provides stunning land and seascapes to enjoy from above
Flight Sim World includes a state-of-the-art advanced weather system powered by trueSKY technology. Volumetric fog and haze add extra challenges to your flight experience, while magnificent sunrises and sunsets wait for you above the clouds!
The aircraft in Flight Sim World have been created using the latest modelling and rendering technologies resulting in remarkable detail. Every switch and gauge in the cockpits are clickable, while a wide range of animations really bring them to life. We even added the option of going amphibious in the Piper Supercub!
- Free Flight: The whole world is yours to explore with over 23,000 airports in Free Flight mode!
- Multiplayer: Fly with your friends on Steam.
- Lessons & Missions: Learn the basics with our LAPL, PPL, and Multi-Engine based lessons, and then test your skills with a series of missions.
- SDK: Create bespoke aircraft, missions, and scenery using our professional grade tools, then share them with the world. To find out more about how to get the most out of the Flight Sim World SDK, visit the official Flight Sim World website.
In Phase 2, the Flight Sim World development team is moving towards making bigger, less frequent updates. You can expect to see some exciting updates over this year starting with Dynamic Weather, then moving on to bigger, faster aircraft and the features needed to implement them such as IFR functionality. Stay tuned to learn more about these exciting developments over the coming months!
|Barcode||Region||Edition||Price Loose||Price CIB||Price New|