My Memory of Us
My Memory of Us is a reminiscence of a friendship between a boy and a girl. A friendship made during tough times. Times of terror, pain, and exclusion in a world where people were forced to live in two artificially detached worlds.
One of the most important and unique game features is the possibility of controlling the characters individually, as well as a pair. Each of the characters has their own abilities - she can run faster, he can sneak. They help each other out and they share their abilities by forming a pair (pair obtains the abilities of the leading character). When they work together as a team, they can overcome all adversities.
- A moving story about friendship and love in dangerous times.
- Beautiful, sketch-like graphics inspired by naive art.
- Pair mechanics: take control of two characters with different skills and abilities, or control them as a pair.
- A grotesque tale mixed with bittersweet humour.
- The events shown in the game are based on actual stories from war.
- A dialogue system built around the language of symbolic pictures.
- Various logical puzzles in 2.5D.
- A story that offers deeper meaning, set in historical realities.
- Incredible vector graphics and ambient sound setting
|Barcode||Region||Edition||Price Loose||Price CIB||Price New|