Styx: Shards of Darkness
Focus Home Interactive / Cyanide Studio / Mar 14, 2017
Following the fall of Akenash tower, an extraordinary matter has forced Styx out of hiding and into Korrangar, city of the Dark Elves. Supposedly impregnable, a diplomatic summit offers Styx a chance at slipping in unnoticed. His infiltration complete, Styx will stop at nothing to accomplish the robbery of a lifetime: stealing a scepter of immense and indomitable power. Embark upon a stealthy adventure with new enemies, new environments, and a plethora of new mechanics refining the abilities of Styx -- grappling around corners, climbing ropes, and using his trusty knife to zip line!
- Grapple, climb and zip-line - Diverse abilities and improved stealth mechanics open up new possibilities to reach unfamiliar ground
- Skills that kill - Upgrade abilities and use lethal tactics to defeat enemies even utilise a murderous clone
- Drop-in/drop-out Co-op Mode - Sneak and stab your way through missions with a friend at any point within the game
- Vicious rivals - New monsters to defeat in the cryptic city of Dark Elves
- Impressive new environments - A brand new engine brings beautiful graphics created in Unreal Engine 4.
|Barcode||Region||Edition||Price Loose||Price CiB||Price New||Source|