BadLand Games / Futurlab / Aug 25, 2017
Velocity 2X: Critical Mass Edition casts players as Lt. Kai Tana, the pilot of the prototype Quarp Jet. Nefarious tactics send Kai Tana and her teleporting Quarp Jet to a galaxy ruled by the evil Vokh, a tyrannical race of aliens who believe they have a divine right to rule the universe. They've created an armada by enslaving other races and seek to make humanity their next conquest. Kai Tana must free the enslaved races and use her Quarp Jet to stop the Vokh before they can discover its secrets and invade Earth.
- Experience top-down shoot 'em-up gameplay mixed with a side-scrolling platformer.
- Play more than 66 levels – plus the Daily Sprint expansion at 60 fps.
- Employ a variety of moves – including on-foot teledash, Vokh teledash combat, 360-degree shooting, telepod throwing, and cybernetic sprint.
- Engage the Quarp Drive teleport to outsmart your enemies in race-tuned space combat – and then dock your ship to infiltrate bases and destroy their defenses.
- Enjoy an expanded soundtrack by the talented Joris de Man, who's back on board to provide audio and music!
|Barcode||Region||Edition||Price Loose||Price CiB||Price New||Source|