Namco Museum: 50th Anniversary
Namco Bandai / Bandai Namco / Aug 30, 2005
The single largest compilation of Namco Arcade Classics ever, "Namco Museum 50th Anniversary Arcade Collection" allows players to explore a virtual arcade hall where each of the game's classic titles will be standing in its original arcade form…except this time no quarters are required! Players will also be able to post high scores to the Xbox Live Leader boards (for the Xbox version only). While previous versions of "Namco Museum" contained up to 12 titles, "Namco Museum 50th Anniversary Arcade Collection" contains 14 of the best Namco original arcade titles ever!
- Pac-Man" Originally released in 1980 – Play the most popular arcade game of all time! Navigate the yellow fellow through the original "Pac-Man" maze, avoid ghosts while chomping pellets and fruit, and use power pellets to turn the ghosts blue and get some payback!
- "Ms. Pac-Man" Originally released in 1981 – Starring Pac-Man's female counterpart; explore, collect, and chomp your way through four different mazes and eat new fruits.
- "Galaga" Originally released in 1981 – Pilot a space ship, fend off frantic swarms of bee-like aliens, try your luck with "Challenging Stages," and find the best way to deal with enemies' powerful tractor beams!
- "Galaxian" Originally released in 1979 – A precursor to "Galaga," destroy flying aliens as they move in from formation to attack you.
- "Dig Dug" Originally released in 1982 – Equipped with only a shovel and a pump, tunnel your way underground and use the pump to blow up attacking enemies.
- "Pole Position" Originally released in 1982 – A milestone in racing games, players drive fast to beat the timer, and avoid cars and hazards or risk exploding.
- "Pole Position II" Originally released in 1983 – Sequel to "Pole Position," this title introduced four new race tracks – Fuji, Test, Suzuka, and Seaside.
- "Rolling Thunder" Originally released in 1987 – In this horizontal scrolling shooter, play as a secret agent codename "Albatross," rescue female agent Lelia Blitz and defeat the criminal organization called Geldra.
- "Rally X" Originally Released in 1980 – Players drive around a maze while avoiding chasing cars, laying smoke screens, and collecting flags.
- "Bosconian" Originally released in 1981 - Pilot a space ship, survive enemy fighters and destroy enemy space stations, while avoiding asteroids and other obstacles.
- "Dragon Spirit" Originally released in 1987 – Control a powerful dragon through the air, harness spells, drop bombs and breathe fire at enemies.
- "Sky Kid" Originally released in 1985 – Controlling a bi-plane, avoid enemy planes using evasive loops, drop bombs, and machine gun down other planes.
- "Xevious" Originally released in 1982 – Use a heavily armed fighter plane to destroy enemies and targets in the air and on the ground.
- "Mappy" Originally released in 1983 – Control Mappy, a police mouse. Bounce on trampolines and open and close doors to dodge chasing cats, all in an attempt to collect valuable items from a cat's house.
|Barcode||Region||Edition||Price Loose||Price CiB||Price New||Source|
|722674100298||USA||USD $8.07||USD $9.05||USD $10.06||PriceCharting.com|