428: Shibuya Scramble
Originally released in 2008, 428: Shibuya Scramble finally arrives in the West for the PlayStation 4 system!
With an unconventional palette consisting of text, live action stills, and video sequences to paint the narrative, 428 provides humor, uniqueness, and much intrigue that will entice you to reach all endings.
A kidnapping on the streets of Shibuya brings together a hot-blooded detective, hard-hitting journalist, former gang leader, the head researcher of a big pharma manufacturer and a part-timer stuck in cat costume for a series of events each more unexpected and outrageous than the last. Can they--or the city itself--make it through the day?
- A Mosaic of Mediums - Unlike traditional visual novels, the narrative is presented with a palette of different mediums, combining text, live action stills, and video sequences.
- Non-linear Storytelling - Five Protagonists. 10 Hours. Decisions made in one character's story can affect the story of another character in unforeseen ways, culminating in a total of over 50 different endings!
- Real-Life Shibuya, Tokyo Engaging text combines with immersive live action stills and video sequences to bring you into the heart of Shibuya's famous scramble crossing and into the intricate plot that unfolds!
- Critically Acclaimed From the team that pioneered the adventure novel genre, 428: Shibuya Scramble is a new, engaging adventure!
- Languages(s) English text