Dragon's Crown Pro
It's time to bravely venture back to face the horrors of Wallace's Underground Labyrinth, battle monstrous orcs in Bilbaron Subterranean Fortress, and go on a magic carpet ride in the Mage's Tower because Dragon's Crown Pro is coming to the West in 2018!
This remaster of 2013's acclaimed 2-D hack and slash couch co-op, beat'em up action game from Vanillaware and ATLUS will be returning to the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro in 2018! With updated visuals and presentation for the current-gen, hunting for treasure in the Kingdom of Hydeland has never been more rewarding.
Dragon's Crown Pro retains all the gameplay elements of the original game, including Vanillaware's gorgeous 2-D visual flair and character design, but adds current-gen upgrades.
Dragon's Crown Pro features:
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon - With beautifully refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware's signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer's Soundtrack - A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon's Crown.
- Glorious Presentation - Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles - If you already own Dragon's Crown, your saves won't go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy - With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer* you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.
*Requires PlayStation®Plus-membership to access online multiplayer