Star Trek: Bridge Crew
Ubisoft / Red Storm / May 30, 2017
Star Trek: Bridge Crew puts you and your friends in the heart of a starship, where- as officers of thE Federation- every action and decision you make together will determine the fate of your ship and crew. Developed specifically for VR, Star Trek: Bridge Crew is the only game to offer a true-to-life level of immersion in the Star Trek universe.
In Star Trek: Bridge Crew, the Federation dispatches you and your crew to command the new vessel U.S.S. Aegis as part of a critical initiative. Your mission: explore a largely uncharted sector of space known as The Trench, in hopes of locating a suitable new home world for the decimated Vulcan populace. The Trench contains stunning beauty and undiscovered wonders, but also strange anomalies and dangers yet unknown. The Klingon Empire is also active in the region, and their purpose is undoubtedly a threat to the Federation's plans. It's up to you and your crew to chart the sector to determine the Klingons' aims, and to secure a peaceful Federation presence.
- DESIGNED FROM THE GROUND UP FOR VR: Star Trek: Bridge Crew was developed specifically for virtual reality and capitalizes on the powerful sense of social presence possible only through VR. Our hand tracking with full body avatars and real time lip sync allow players to genuinely experience what it's like to serve as an officer on the bridge of a Federation starship.
- OPERATE AS A CREW: Make strategic decisions and coordinate actions with your crew to complete the mission. In co-op, players can form a crew of four to serve in the roles of Captain, Helm, Tactical and Engineer. Each is crucial to the success of the varied missions you face and the safety of your crew and ship.
- A UNIQUE SHIP FOR A UNIQUE MISSION: Take command of the U.S.S. Aegis, the first ship of her kind. Whether plotting courses and analyzing scan data or hacking enemy shields and targeting vulnerable ship subsystems, you'll have Starfleet's cuttingedge technology at your fingertips. The Aegis' unique design makes her ideal for the dangerous mission in The Trench, but you'll have to master her systems, both familiar and experimental, to save the day.
- A SHARED GALACTIC ADVENTURE: Star Trek: Bridge Crew offers a compelling and engaging co-op experience, with an unmatched sense of reality. You'll need more than just individual skill to overcome the challenges you'll face with one another; communication, trust, and close crew coordination are the keys to victory.
- MISSION GENERATOR: In addition to a dynamic storyline, Star Trek: Bridge Crew features an "Ongoing Missions" mode, procedurally generating missions for countless hours of Solo and Co-op adventure.
Multiplayer Online 2 - 4
|Barcode||Region||Edition||Price Loose||Price CiB||Price New||Source|