Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
Your Choice is Heavier and Faster Than a Bullet
Become the hero of Gun Gale Online in the latest game of the SAO franchise in Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. Step into the versatile landscapes and environments of Gun Gale Online with unique and realistic designs resembling something out of a sci-fi movie and numerous other weapons and fighting styles to choose from. Interact with characters from the Sword Art Online original novels, anime and previous games as you navigate a world that is vastly personalized and visually enhanced. Play as the protagonist, battle against opponents using new weapons and further customize gameplay by creating skills and abilities. Full dive into Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet!
- Welcome to the World of Guns: Gun Gale Online from Sword Art Online II is visually enhanced and diverse with many landscapes to discover in an all new original story supervised by series creator, Reki Kawahara.
- Unreal Visuals: Get lost in a lifelike world developed by Dimps with realistic and robust environments and textures made possible by Unreal Engine 4.
- Friend or Foe: Challenge tough bosses that require friends in co-op.
- Realistic and Heroic Gun play: Plenty of one-of-a-kind and beautifully designed weapons to choose from and unique skills to create.
- UFG Weapon: The user's avatar will be gifted by the ArFA-Sys with this special weapon. It enables 3D movements around the environment allowing the player to throw a light wire and reach higher areas of the map, getting closer to enemies reaching a better shooting position or to hit flying opponents.
- Bounty Player: In offline mode, besides enemies, some NPC will appear and challenge the player. They can appear in group of 4 or alone and defeating them will guarantee more rewards and a thrilling experience.
- 4players Party: The player will have the chance to face the entirely solo experience by himself or go to up 4 party members. In party mode the player won't direct control the members but will have the chance to set specific actions and behaviours.
- New Characters: Besides Kirito, Asuna and Sinon new characters will join the crew like Yuuki, Strea, LLenn and Pitohui, both from Alternative Online Gun Gale.
- GC Events: During the game some special actions can trigger special party events to discover more about the characters' life.