With immortality come sacrifices
Prowl the disease ridden streets in Vampyr - a darkly atmospheric Action/RPG from the studio behind "Remember Me" and "Life is Strange", developed using Unreal Engine 4. Set in early 20th century Britain during a bout of the lethal Spanish flu, the streets of London are crippled by disease, violence and fear.
In a completely disorganized and ghostly city, those who are either fools, desperate, or unlucky enough to walk the streets lay prey to Britain's most elusive predators: the Vampires.
Emerging from the chaos, a tormented figure awakes; as the player it is you who determines how to harness your new powers, by specializing in deadly, versatile RPG skill-trees that change the way you play. Recently turned into a Vampire, an eminent doctor tries to understand his new affliction. His quest of intuition, discoveries and struggles, will be filled with death and drama, while he attempts to stem the irrepressible thirst that constantly drives him to take human lives.
As you cling to what remains of your humanity, your decisions will ultimately shape the fate of your hero while searching for answers in the coughing, foggy aftermath of the Spanish Flu.
- Explore a darkly atmospheric early 20th century London during the worst plague in human history.
- Play a tormented and powerful Vampire learning the rules of his new condition. A man of science, a beast of the night: Your toughest battles will be within yourself.
- Build your own combat style through a wide range of crafted weapons and powerful Vampire abilities to defeat a large and unique bestiary.
- Choose your fate: Moral choices will shape the story – how human could a Vampire be, when he must feed?
- Feed to sustain yourself by hunting human prey: your choices will shape the way you evolve, the story and inevitably affect the lives of London's survivors. In your hands lie their future…