Warhammer 40000 Adeptus Titanicus Dominus
Set in Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000 universe, ADEPTUS TITANICUS: DOMINUS is a 3D turn-based strategy game based on the tabletop miniatures game of the same name that puts you in control of the greatest weapons available to the Imperium of Man: the mighty Titans of the Adeptus Titanicus.
Titans are the supreme fighting machines of the Imperium. They are giants with skins of adamantium, protected by fields of almost impenetrable energy, crewed by devoted warriors and armed with the mightiest weapons Imperial tech-priests can devise. Through the Imperium and beyond, nothing inspires the same kind of awe and fear. Adeptus Titanicus rulebook
Choose to control a force of Titans from the loyalist Legions of Astorum (Warp Runners), Gryphonicus (War Griffons), Crucius (Warmongers) or Osedax (The Cockatrices), or choose from the traitorous Chaos Legions of Mortis (Death Heads), Vulcanum (Dark Fire), Damnosus (Lords of Ruin) or Fureans (Tiger Eyes).
Campaign missions will have varied goals, with each a variation on one of the following themes:
- Break Their Spirit: Destroy utterly the enemy's most expensive (points-wise) titan while losing none of your own.
- Take and Hold: You must hold two objectives that have been placed in the enemy's half of the battlefield and keep them clear of enemy titans.
- Defend the Flag: You must hold three objectives that have been placed in your half of the battlefield and keep them clear of enemy titans.
- You Shall Not Pass: There must be no functional enemy titans in your half of the battlefield.
- Blitzkrieg: You must hold the enemy's Forward Operations Base, which is placed at the far edge of the battlefield's playable area.
You and your opponent will control epic Titan units of the Legio Victorum and the Legio Excruciatus as they trade blows on the futuristic battlefields of the 41st Millennium. While luck will play a part in any game, as it did in the tabletop game, the seeds of victory lie in your force selection and weapons load-outs, and it is how you manoeuvre your units upon the battlefield that will ultimately decide the outcomeas it should be.
ADEPTUS TITANICUS features a "living battlefield" that employs unit and battlefield animations to show players the Warhammer 40,000 universe they love while maintaining the tabletop feel of the game through a true-to-source implementation of the 4th Edition Epic rules.
The game will offer a 20-mission narrative campaign and a Skirmish mode against an AI opponent for single player, as well as an online mode for players who wish to challenge other members of the ADEPTUS TITANICUS community.
|Barcode||Region||Edition||Price Loose||Price CIB||Price New|