Secret Files: Tunguska
The story: Nina is torn from her normal life when she finds that her father has disappeared without a trace. The police cannot (or will not?) help her, so Nina begins searching for clues about her father's whereabouts on her own. In the course of her investigations, she meets Max Gruber, a young colleague of her father's, who spontaneously offers to help the pretty young woman. Together they soon find out that Nina's father was involved in a previous expedition to Siberia that set out to investigate what lay behind the mysterious Tunguska catastrophe of 1908. At the time a huge explosion triggered an inferno, and the reasons behind that remain a mystery to this day.
Nina and Max soon realise that events of that time are linked to her father's disappearance. Their search for answers leads Nina and Max to the most distant corners of the earth (Berlin, Moscow, Cuba, China, Antarctica etc.). Soon it becomes very obvious that some mighty opponents are also interested in the secret of Nina's father. In the end it turns out that this is about much more than just the disappearance of an old man.
- 2D/3D symbiosis – the best of both worlds (2D backgrounds for optimum clarity and richness of detail, 3D characters for smooth animations and atmospheric light and shade effects)
- 110 highly detailed and atmospheric pre-rendered backgrounds
- 25 movie quality motion captured 3D characters
- Real time light and shade effects of the 3D characters
- Atmospheric weather effects (e.g., snow and rain)
- Backgrounds that can be scrolled over several screens
- Facial animation to show emotions and speech
- Cinematic-quality videos for intro and cutscenes in wide screen perspective
- Real time light and shade effects
- Powerful 3D animations system
- Well thought out story and riddle designs (up to 25 hours of gaming fun)
- Lively locations thanks to numerous background animations