Sherlock Holmes: The Silver Earring
PublisherFocus Home Interactive
On a warm evening in May 1897, Sherlock Holmes, accompanied by Dr. Watson arrives at a party in the fabulous Sherringford Hall. It was rumoured that the host, Sir Melvyn Bomsby, a construction tycoon was to make an announcement of great importance concerning the future of his business.
At 11 PM people began to crowd around the bar in anticipation as Sir Bromsby and his chief associate Hermann Grimble took to the stage. Barely had he begun to welcome his guests when Sir Bromsby fell to the floor, a darkening red stain visible on his tuxedo right above his heart..... Holmes decides not to wait for the police before beginning his investigation.
- A new original story, The Silver Earring has been written by a true Sherlock Holmes fan for you!
- The famous pair of detectives is back! Play as Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson.
- 25-30 hours of investigation with Insp. Lestrade, Mycroft Holmes, Wiggins, and Mrs. Hudson's able assistance.
- 5 graphically rich levels of the game with 40 different 19th century London locations.
- Consider your discoveries and answer questions in Sherlock Holmes' quiz at the end of each level.
- 10 high quality movies.
- Original orchestral music of Nicolo Paganini and Felix Mendelssohn.