Shrek Forever After
Longing for the days when he felt like a "real ogre," Shrek is duped into signing a pact with the smooth-talking dealmaker, Rumpelstiltskin. Shrek suddenly finds himself in a twisted, alternate version of Far Far Away, where ogres are hunted, Rumpelstiltskin is king, and Shrek and Fiona have never met. Now, it's up to Shrek to undo all he's done in the hopes of saving his friends, restoring his world, and reclaiming his one True Love.
There's tons of living room fun to be had in the Shrek Forever After video game, which turns Shrek into a social and team experience that the whole family can enjoy. Players can join in on the action at any time in the co-operative multiplayer mode to form a team of up to four players. Together, teams can navigate through Shrek's two realities while solving mind-bending puzzles, and fending off Rumplestiltskin's army of baddies. Shrek, Fiona, Puss In Boots, and Donkey, all have their own unique game skills that will come in handy to progress through the game. A single-player experience is also offered, which allows the player to switch between the four characters as needed at any time.
- Work as a team - Up to four players can enjoy the laughs and excitement together in the co-operative multiplayer mode. Team up with friends and family to work through a variety of puzzles and mazes, battle enemies and triumph over Rumpelstiltskin.
- Two worlds to explore - Morph between Shrek's normal world and his alternate reality.
- Play as your favorite Shrek characters - Choose between four of Shrek's most beloved characters - Shrek, Fiona, Puss In Boots and Donkey. Each character has their own set of abilities and upgrades to help progress through levels in order to save their fairytale land.
- Buy new skills and upgrades - Throughout the game, players can collect coins to earn new skills and upgrades including a timed blast, a megaphone attack and disco ball that will stun enemies. As players progress, new items will become available.
- Find special items and new areas - As players explore the various levels, they will find permanent health upgrades and other secret items. After gaining level two skills players can then replay the game to discover new areas and solve additional puzzles.