Ultimate Duck Hunting
Ultimate Duck Hunting is a realistic hunting simulation that features both shooting and retrieving. Choose your dog (yellow, chocolate, or black Labrador retriever) and train him to respond to your commands, all controlled by player motions using the Wii Remote. Gear up with name-brand guns, camouflage, and decoys then it's off into the wilderness to set up decoys, use duck calls, and ultimately become a crack shot using the Wii Remote to aim and fire at tough-to-down mallard, hen, black, and teal ducks.
- Ultimate Duck Hunting features four modes of play:
- Single Hunt where you score points by shooting a required number of ducks
- Career Mode in which you hunt over several seasons, create your own hunter and dog, and improve your dog by earning points
- Multi-player Mode where two players compete head-to-head on a split screen
- Training Mode, a mini-game for training your dog.
- Players hunt and retrieve ducks in six environments, including Stuttgart (Arkansas), Oacoma (South Dakota), Oak Island (Minnesota), Old Harbor (Alaska), Coldwater (Mississippi), and Halifax (Virginia).