Urban Extreme: Street Rage
PublisherData Design Interactive
With the price of petrol going through the roof this could mean the nail in the coffin for Boy Racers, Speed Maniacs, Street Racing and Joy Riders. So how are you going to get your thrill of driving through city centres in illegal street races, where you need ram your foot on the accelerator and bugger the consequences?
Well now you can experience that excitement in your own home thanks to Data Design Interactive - a successful video games publisher and games developer, who today announced a new title to be added to their Nintendo Wii label, Popcorn Arcade, Urban Extreme: Street Rage.
Urban Extreme: Street Rage is set in Fortune City. As an experienced Street driver you are forced by the Underworld into a series of extreme and sometimes lethal urban races. Competing in these contests is a dirty business and could cost you your car, and even your life..
- 32 Unique play and unlockable vehicle designs.
- 16 level choices and Cup challenge modes set in a gritty urban environment.
- Test your nerve and take out the most cars with explosive results in Carnage Mode.
- Split screen multiplayer support with widescreen, and hires progressive scan modes.
- Career mode: Spend your hard earnt prize money to buy new cars and enter more expensive races.