Victorious Boxers: Revolution
XSEED Games / Cavia Inc. / Oct 16, 2007
Victorious Boxers takes full advantage of the unique capabilities of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to give players an authentic, real-life boxing experience. The various moves include punches like jabs, straights, uppercuts and hooks, as well as defensive maneuvers like ducks and sways.
Players can enjoy several rounds with their friends or play through the deep and compelling Story Mode as they follow the story of Ippo Makunouchi, a high school student who is bullied by his classmates, as he rises to the top of the professional boxing ranks.
- Exactly like real boxing, use your entire body to throw punches and perform all the range of real moves allowed on a boxing ring. You'll have to learn 7 Basic moves and 12 special moves to beat all fighters.
- Swing Mode allows players to punch using the Wiimote & Nunchuk as if they were wearing boxing gloves
- Pointer Mode allows players to point and place the cursor on their target on screen and execute the moves with a smaller movement of the Wiimote
- Classic Controller Mode
- Fight with 25 different characters each with their own unique special moves, and the ability to adjust their speed, power and strength parameters
- Make Ippo progress and evolve to become a profesionnal boxer through the same events as in the famous anime.
- Loads of cut-scenes, voiced dialogues, plenty of unlockables (special abilities, stages, boxers) and 3 difficulty settings to choose from.
|Barcode||Region||Edition||Price Loose||Price CiB||Price New||Source|
|853466001070||USA||USD $7.00||USD $8.09||USD $11.09||PriceCharting.com|