"Halo 4" marks the beginning of a new saga in the blockbuster franchise that has shaped entertainment history and defined a generation of gamers. Developed by 343 Industries exclusively for Xbox 360, "Halo 4" ushers in the return of mankind's greatest hero, the Master Chief, in a newly envisioned, epic sci-fi adventure.
Set nearly five years after the events of "Halo 3," "Halo 4" follows the Master Chief and his faithful artificial intelligence (AI) companion Cortana as they venture into a mysterious new world and discover an overpowering ancient evil that threatens to annihilate mankind. With humanity's fate hanging in the balance, the Master Chief and Cortana are thrust into a desperate mission against overwhelming odds to save mankind from the threat of imminent extinction.
As one of the biggest video game franchises in history, the "Halo" series has sold more than 42 million games to date, generating nearly $3 billion in total franchise sales. "Halo 4" takes the award-winning series in a bold new direction, delivering its most epic and explorative campaign yet, together with a groundbreaking multiplayer offering rooted in "Halo" fiction -setting the stage for an epic new sci-fi saga.
- A powerful and riveting campaign. Brace for a thrilling, action-packed adventure deep inside a mysterious new world to confront the gravest threat humanity has ever faced. Harness a vast arsenal of futuristic human and alien weaponry, abilities, and vehicles as you step back into the boots of the Master Chief and wage a desperate war against an overpowering new nemesis and a deadly new class of technologically advanced foes -the Prometheans -that will challenge you to employ innovative new combat tactics.
- With increased pace and action, greater epic encounters, new interactive story elements, and more combat freedom than ever before, "Halo 4" delivers the series' most dynamic and explosive campaign yet -whether you take up the fight solo or launch a cooperative assault with up to four players over Xbox LIVE.
- · A revolutionary new multiplayer experience. "Halo 4" introduces the groundbreaking "Halo Infinity Multiplayer" offering that will redefine the award-winning series and revolutionize the way people think about storytelling and multiplayer gameplay.
- - Birth of your Spartan: Infinity. The hub of the "Halo 4" multiplayer experience is the UNSC Infinity -the largest starship in the UNSC fleet that serves as the center of your Spartan career. Here, you'll build your custom Spartan-IV supersoldier and progress your multiplayer career across all "Halo 4" competitive and cooperative game modes. As you advance your Spartan career aboard the largest starship in the UNSC fleet, your multiplayer experience will be embedded in the fiction of "Halo" like never before, where your progress and game choices affect your appearance, your arsenal and your role on the battlefield.
- - Spartan Ops. The story of the UNSC Infinity intersects with the "Halo 4" campaign, and then continues on in a brand-new, story-driven experience known as Spartan Ops. A first-of-its-kind, exciting new addition to the "Halo" franchise,Spartan Ops is an episodic adventure that blends immersive storytelling, high-quality cinematics and action-packed gameplay to deliver an unprecedented serialized experience.
- Through a weekly series of cinematic episodes, Spartan Ops will tell the continuing story of the UNSC Infinity, following the events of "Halo 4." These episodes will center on the UNSC Infinity leaders and crew as well as a new team of Spartans -Majestic Squad. These cinematic episodes will provide the backdrop for the weekly Spartan Ops gameplay missions. Playable in single-player or cooperatively with up to four players, Spartan Ops lets you explore the corners of Requiem in objective-based missions and help uncover the secrets of the mysterious Forerunner world.
- A massive-scale adventure that builds off the "Halo 4" story, access to Spartan Ops is included with "Halo 4" at no additional charge -effectively delivering two campaign experiences in one game.
- Gripping music and audio. From acclaimed producer and composer Neil Davidge of the famed trip hop group Massive Attack comes a sweeping musical score that captures the heroic spirit and emotional intensity of the Master Chief's adventure. Combined with all-new audio recordings for every weapon and sound effect in the game, the action gets up close and personal, delivering an impactful experience that resonates as powerfully as an epic Hollywood blockbuster.
|Barcode||Region||Edition||Price Loose||Price CIB||Price New|
|885370429718||USA||Limited Edition||USD $8.08||USD $13.09||USD $28.08|
|885370429671||USA||USD $3.08||USD $3.05||USD $9.02|
|885370670844||USA||USD $6.09||USD $5.00||USD $10.04|
|885370671278||Australia||Game of the Year Edition|