Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
From the makers of Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and DmC: Devil May Cry, comes a warrior's brutal journey into myth and madness. Set in the Viking age, a broken Celtic warrior embarks on a haunting vision quest into Viking Hell to fight for the soul of her dead lover. Created in collaboration with neuroscientists and people who experience psychosis, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice will pull you deep into Senua's mind.
Winner of five 2018 BAFTA Games Awards, including Best British Game, Best Artistic Achievement, Best Game Beyond Entertainment, Best Performer and Best Audio Achievement.
- Evocative Storyline – An atmospheric masterclass with a powerful narrative unlike anything you have experienced before!
- Visceral Combat – Battle against dark and twisted foes, execute combos and master your sword fighting abilities to overcome Senua's haunting nightmares.
- Powerful Exploration of Mental Health – Created in collaboration with neuroscientists and people who experience psychosis.
- Multi Award Winning Game – Winner of 5 BAFTAs including British game and Artistic & Audio Achievement.
- Feature Documentary – The retail version of Hellblade also comes with a digital documentary exploring the origins of the game.