Starlink: Battle for Atlas
In Starlink: Battle for Atlas, you're part of a group of heroic interstellar pilots, dedicated to free the Atlas star system from Grax and the Forgotten Legion, an evil robot force.
Starlink: Battle for Atlas offers a whole new gameplay experience: to play, build your own modular Starship model, mounted on your controller, to take part into epic space combats. Equip your model with different parts, and your Starship changes in game in real time.
Assemble your fleet, mix and match your pilots, Starships and weapons to create your own play style and defeat the enemy.
- Fully customize your starship: The choice is yours mix and match pilots, hulls, wings, and weapons to assemble your ideal starship with an unprecedented level of customization and creativity. Changes to your physical ship instantly appear in-game allowing you to immediately jump into the battle.
- Explore an entire star system: Travel seamlessly through the exotic alien worlds of the atlas star system. Everything you do has an impact on your journey, and enemies will react and fight back intelligently and take over the star system if you do nothing to stop them.
- Get creative in combat: Build your unique play style. experiment with different pilot abilities, weapons types, and status effects to discover and unleash devastating combos upon your enemies and overcome deadly challenges.
- Local co-op: Drop-in/drop-out split-screen co-op. Each physical toy unlocks a digital copy when connected to a controller mount. Two players can play with the same starship, one physical and one digital right away.
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas video game
- Zenith starship
- Mason Rana pilot
- Three weapons: Shredder, Flamethrower and Frost Barrage
- One Xbox One controller mount
- A poster of the Starlink: Battle for Atlas wave 1 modular toys collection